Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

What has Happened...

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by iTardis, Nov 2, 2016.

1. iTardis

iTardis Member

Ok so first off some of you know me as Tardis_dude13 and some of you know me as Zanox_Gaming. The thing that i am mad about is Mineswine has changed... TOO much and i cant stand it. They took of Hardcore altogether and only brought up Creative and Factions? Congrats new staff, you have taken of the best game modes the server had! I understand this is just the start but I don't like it. The Old Mineswine hub looked better, nobody hung out in the hub so theres no point in the cosmetics. Creative is a waste of time, and Factions is too new to like. If Mineswine was known for anything, it was for Jedi-Craft, and different gun mini-games. Another thing, everyone is so happy about the changes and i just don't understand why. Everyone lost ranks, not to mention all the stuff we bought in Hardcore and Jedi-Craft. Also I believe it is Illegal for people to intend to buy something and in return get nothing. New Staff, you need to think about whats going on. For now you have lost 1 player - Me and anyone who stands with me, I hope the server thrives but as of now i'm done playing it.

-Tardis_dude13

• Like Like x 1
  2. VulcanEagle

VulcanEagle Active Member

Okay, first of all calm down they will probably first update everything because MineSwine was pretty much Outdated which doesn't allowed them to continue with the Server, then they can start to work on the Gamemodes, the Server is up since 2 days now you must let them a bit of time to start everything.

3. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Minecraft account: SuperEthos
    Well, Factions is coming sometime today, as is a LOT of new stuff. Also, to be honest, HCRL kind of sucked. Gotta tell you.

4. Micah_

Micah_ VIP
    VIP

Hey Tardis, I'm Micah a co owner of Mineswine. I'm sorry that you don't enjoy Factions and Creative, but do not worry. All the game modes such as SGRL and Jedicraft will return very shortly with new games as well. As for the ranks, they will all be transferred over. In Jedicraft once it is released just make sure to file a purchase issue and we will get all of your premium items back. The cosmetics are purely for entertainment and those who want them are able to obtain them. I see no harm in having fun! I can assure you there is nothing to worry about. Mineswine is returning to all of its glory, with new additions you will love too.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SuperCrafterHQ

SuperCrafterHQ Active Member

Um just to ask do you know when Jedi craft will return I have been waiting for rest sense June

6. ButterWarrior52

ButterWarrior52 Godlike Member

Boi.

Give.
    It.
    More.
    Than.
    Five.
    Days.

• Like Like x 7
  7. SuperCrafterHQ

SuperCrafterHQ Active Member

boi i gave it 5 moths bro

8. FireStorm

FireStorm Active Member

New.
    Owners.
    Management.

Boi.

• Like Like x 4
  9. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

New owners that got rid of the huge pig in the lobby ;(

10. Lockyex

Lockyex Famous Member

Minecraft account: Lockyex
    MineSwine is becoming better than what it was.... that's what has happened.

Check list:
    • Dedicated ownership team
    • Dedicated Admin team
    • Dedicated Mod team
    • Dedicated Dev team
    • Better gamemodes (factions, etc)
    • ALL/MOST gamemodes are having a makeover
    • Things look more tidy than before
    I hope you enjoy the new MineSwine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scepting

Scepting Professional Beach Modeller
    VIP

Old non owner Micah would have swore at him and state his muffinness, I cri at what you have become :,(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Either way, everyone needs to calm down about the matter. Things will be up shortly, if all goes according to plan.

I believe it's in our best interest to enjoy what we have at the current time.

• Like Like x 1