Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Update Various Network Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kyus, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Kyus

Kyus Owner
    Owner

Minecraft Accounts: Kyus_
    PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE FEATURES ARE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE, BUT WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE MONTH.

Hello everyone! Once again we are bringing you a list of brand new features! Enjoy and let us know what you think!

JediCraft

JediCraft is coming with a lot of brand new features! Some have been highly requested, others we just thought you guys would enjoy.

Attachments - Attachments are being completely removed very soon and will have no use, but any attachment guns you have will be available for use until we add Tier 3 guns which is explained below.

Achievements - Achievements are here! Complete these as another way to gain an income on the server. The achievement system can be accessed using the command /ach. This will update and you progress through each achievement, and each tier comes with a bigger reward.

Lightning Rifle - Slay your enemies with this brand new Tier 2 gun! This gun comes with quite a familiar sound ;) Use it and find out for yourself!

Tier 3 Guns - Tier 3 guns are being planned! These guns will only be obtainable by crafting them. Start off by voting and getting the basic stock, then go explore the map to find the proper parts for each gun. Then, make your way to the in-game shop to purchase a 'Station Use Token' (name subject to change) to build your Tier 3 gun!

Tier 4 Guns - Tier 4 guns are currently being thought out as well. We will update you once we know more on how this system will work!

Duels

Duels are here as well! Head over to your favorite server (SGRL, JediCraft, or the Duels server itself) and duel your friends!

Duels can be initiated using the command /duel (player). This will take you through various GUI's that will allow you to choose your kit and your map!

SGRL

SGRL will be receiving complete code update that will hopefully help us distinguish any bugs are fixes we need to make as well as help it to run as smooth as ever!

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE FEATURES ARE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE, BUT WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE MONTH.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. argo_the_hunter

argo_the_hunter Active Member

O dang noice work adding some much needed progression. Hmmm maybe add back the upgrade echest thingy but working this time pls and it'll be gud :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. HitMarkSnipSnap

Helper

Minecraft Accounts: endermasterboss
    Looks good, time to rev up grinding hours.

4. Justin0147

Justin0147 Member

Ooohhohoh this is gona be fun!

5. BlueBomber52

BlueBomber52 New Member

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I can not connect to the server. I have the right IP, I restarted my laptop and game launcher, and the rest of my servers work.
    :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/