Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by HERB_YELIAB, Nov 2, 2016.

?

If I don't reapply, will you riot?

1. Of course! LONG LIVE THE ADMINT

84.6%
  2. Nah Herb go away

15.4%
  1. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

Minecraft account: __HERB__
    YO PEEPS I FORGOT ME OWN TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Do forgive me my good lads, but indeed, it has been two years since I first set foot on these glorious grounds, and yet another year spent in battle on the server.

And it seems the various allotment of ratings that could've been bestowed upon me for this grand occasion have all gone missing. In light of this I've included a small poll for you to vote in, just because you need to for this muffin's sake.

[Edit for grandeur]:
    I must thank all the glorious people I have met, for just being them, and letting me be me, and who, for the most part, I do sincerely believe I can call the high title of friend. Mineswine had a community to be coveted, and I am proud to be such a part of it (albeit a small part, or great, or whatever you guys think). I cannot begin to list all those great members I have seen come and go, for fear I shall leave someone out. (quiet frankly I may actually have forgotten your name, being my memory is so bad... D: ) I cannot begin to thank each and every one of you, and all of you as a whole, for giving me this experience like no other. Two years it's been, and Yeah I could say some of it could disappear and we might be better for it (*cough* certain videos). I think I am incapable of expressing the amount of gratitude I feel towards you guys, you deserve a work written with the quality of Shakespeare's. I am glad I stuck through the first and second Dark Ages. I do not continue without a great deal of trepidation into this new management, but I think I'll be fine, as long as you guys continue with me. Yeah, food ain't always enough... Now, I must apologize for my utter lack of a real two year thread until this point... I don't know what I was thinkin at the time, but who knows what I'm thinkin most of the time, right? Nvm, food's the answer to that rhetorical question... To those fellows who were staff with me, thanks for the good times in staffchat, and other things hidden from the rest of the community. I think I spent more time in there eating than anything else...

Alright, I lied.. I'll give a shoutout to a few ancient members I feel i should thank, although you guys won't see this most likely... And I'll now get yelled at for not mentioning everybody ;-;

@TurboPlaysMC17 - If memory serves, one of the first people I'd call friend on here. Stuck a bit on FPVDC with me, that took guts lol.

@honkeydonkey2 - Ah man, best off topic times ever... poor @ButterWarrior52 always tryin to wrangle us up, only to find us in another thread... Long live the mailman, he will be missed...

@thomasbaptist - Back when you were lolololziscool, you were always afk, so we had a lot of one-sided conversations. What can I say? I learned from the best! This guy here is responsible for getting me on the staff team. All I got was some threats about what would happen if I didn't apply... Not even 24 hours and a practical joke later (haha, that was fun @Austrayan ), and I was accepted. Just wish you coulda been there to see me become admin, you'da been proud.

@nickabob101 - First thing you ever said to me was: "~waves". We were standing on the pig blimp that started off the parkour in one of the old hubs. Don't ask how the muffins I remember that from like 2-3 years ago, but man, good times...

@DesertEagle - Look m8, I didn't mean to crash ya! That had to be the longest 8 hours that turned into 24ish of my life...

@insanehero and @dillyg10 - The two guys behind the whole thing... Worked some 6-7 years on servers, by themselves, or with a staff team behind them, through college, thick, and thin. That's darn well deserving of a standing ovation, if from nobody but me. Thank you.

@community - Everyone else that made this unforgettable place "mineswine". All you guys I didn't mention cuz I ran out of time and space, or the @ thingy WONT FLIPPIN WORK FOR ME! Quick shoutout to sammy you tiger and vulcan you schnitzel-something... and ethos, who's anniversary was forgotten... dw I forgot my own so... lol

So I'll keep adding people here as they yell at me for "y u no tag". Keep in mind I know a LOT of people here on the forums, and tons more in game that aren't here (who I won't have to tag >:D xD)
    @ButterWarrior52 - NOWWW I can tag you, idk why it wouldn't let me before... :p Anywho... One of our ancient old members as well; one of the greats. He stuck around and put up with me and the rest of us, trying his best to keep us in line. Butter your efforts paid off, ain't ya proud I made it to admin (for some 3 months vulcan tells me... It seemed like only a week, if that...)

@JKarateSammy - Another ancient old member, here since forever. You can see this Tigah in my signature, laughing about good ole insanehero's great interaction with the community (me at that moment)... That was the day he and dilly showed up with the alt "MINESWINE" and thrw porkchops everywhere whilst mass fixing a hoard of issues, before dilly disappeared to his dillycave, and insanehero went back to afkness. I think TrueMU was there too.

@Scepting / @Scoptang - This man remembers the og jedicraft, and my only ability. Daring escapes. I knew which people to hang with so some epic gear fell my way, which made me a target... #help4noobs People had to change their diamond pants when they saw his nametag, it was synonymous with death to those who had no respect for the low class citizens of Tatooine. Scepting and TOR were the Robinhood and his band of merry men to the world of Jedicraft.

@Awesemo - This guy has the best voice acting abilities, idk why you didn't make a youtube channel, or why I haven't heard about it, or if not those, then how I managed to forget... An SGRL player to be listed with the greats. No cheap tactics here, he stayed on the ground and punched the tar outta 23 other players with gear twice as bad as theirs, and came out with only a scratch. And that scratch was only because his nose got itchy.

@FireStorm - Loyal to a fault. This guy kept me updated on all the current events, even though I couldn't see em until I stole a friend's phone, or finally got enough cash to buy my own. He got mod under dilly, well deserved. Although I think it shoulda been sooner and I wish it coulda lasted longer, neither were in my hands, else it'd be different.

@VulcanEagle - Another glorious mod under dilly. We were all gonna scramble a counter terrorist strike team to get him and sui out of germany while they had some goons ridin around blowin stuff up; CS:GO: Operation SCHNITZEL (Save Cool Helpless Noobs In Terrorist Zones with Endangered Lives).

@SuperEthos - Younger than me, but still a great member. This one stuck through everything too, and if I recall, held some boar giveaways? Nonetheless, devoted to the community and helped make it one of the best there was.
    Now I need a sandwich and a muffin, all that nostalgia nearly brought a tear to my eye, remembering all the good ole days and the fun times... Hopefully those haven't ceased...

Wall of text <3 dash of minty freshness to all who read this far <3

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  2. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

Hmpf, Seems I kinda buried this in my other off topic thread lol

Either that or all the old members that would be proud of me are dead and gone...

Or nobody cared to comment...

3. VulcanEagle

VulcanEagle Active Member

You boy just forgot your favourite German!

4. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

Well I guess you're as ancient as the rest of em, but I didn't know you way back then ;-; you qualify as the staff portion.

5. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Minecraft account: SuperEthos
    Herb.

I had my two-year anniversary in September and nobody remembered ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  6. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

did ya make a thread? D:

7. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Minecraft account: SuperEthos
    I made a profile post... does that count?

• Like Like x 1
  8. JKarateSammy

JKarateSammy Godlike Member

What about me bb?

9. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

Yes. Yes it does. I'm gonna go like it and comment and stuffs.

I CANT DO EVERYONE
    ...sorry tiger, got you and vulcan and ethos a quick one in @community

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  10. VulcanEagle

VulcanEagle Active Member

Well uhhh, good point...but did you just called me a Schnitzel! COME ON BRING IT ON!

• Like Like x 1
  11. WillS1888

WillS1888 Active Member

@Scepting he didn't tag us. #TagMeAndTheScoptang.
    Also I just realized I hit 2 years as well not to long ago. I joined a forums a few works after joining the server because scepting convinced me to make a forum acc

• Like Like x 1
  12. FireStorm

FireStorm Active Member

I feel like I remember seeing you before we knew each other, like ~2014, but idek. HAPPY DELAYED ANNIVERSARY :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

That's odd because I look like 2 of my friends' other friends. HERB is one of those people

• Like Like x 1
  14. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Mate, ya forgot me again :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Scepting

Scepting Professional Beach Modeller
    VIP

Bruh, could have mentioned the time when we was on the og Jedicraft. I thought I finally had the opportunity to kill you, you knew it was coming, you wrote something like uh oh as I took out my sword but you made another daring escape. :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. ButterWarrior52

ButterWarrior52 Godlike Member

I'm sad. Why you think I didn't like your memes and stuff
    They were dank as fluff m80
    You didn't even mention me by myself D=
    I thought we had something herb...
    Clearly I was wrong
    D=

• Like Like x 1
  17. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

OMW I REMEMBER THAT xD I'm pretty sure I sacrificed darkoinker to you, not knowing he was with yall and fled out the back door to the hangar thing in the imperial base.

We always had memes butter, dun b sad plis ;-;

And check the spoiler ( I broke the spoiler somehow, now it keeps duplicating itself xD)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  18. Scepting

Scepting Professional Beach Modeller
    VIP

it was some guy called something like Zebaprator, idk ??

• Like Like x 1
  19. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

I always wanted to call em zephrahills xD I can't remember either, but they were like the only padawan lol

• Funny Funny x 1