Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

The United Factions

Discussion in 'Factions' started by whatwhatfilms1, Nov 11, 2016.

?

Do you like the idea

1. I LOVE IT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ITs good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Its ok

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Its pretty bad

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. I HATE IT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. whatwhatfilms1

whatwhatfilms1 Active Member

Hello, my name is whatwhatfilms1, the self appointed chairman of the United Factions. Now u may be asking, "What in the world is the United Factions, this is probably another one of your stupid ideas," well u could be right ( and you probably are right), but i thought it was worth a shot.

What is the United Factions: In a nut shell, the United Factions is a group of Factions that are willing to work with each other to improve the server and help others prosper. It also is meant to keep peace between top factions in the event of a server wide war. It is structured similar to the United Nations.

How Does it Work: The United Nations is composed of 10 faction with 6 of the 10 being "Superpower Factions" and the other 4 being smaller groups. The 6 super facs are comprised of the top factions on the server and 4 of these factions server as permanent members(as long as they retain a top 4 status within the alliance) . These factions stay in forever unless they choose to leave. The other 2 facs are super factions who are part of the alliance for 3 months and then 2 new top facs take their place. They may return after 3 months of off time.

The other 4 smaller factions rotate on a three-month basis. These are smaller factions who can speak of issues for fellow smaller factions. They also may seek aid from other top factions and join alliances and other things.

How Meetings and Veto Works: Meeting will occur from once every week(when there are many issues) to once a month(when everything is ok). Every faction has the power to call an emergency meeting at anytime, however if not deemed an emergency they will be removed from the United Factions. Each Super Power Faction has 1 Veto per three month period when we vote on certain policies or regulations. The smaller factions only have 2 vetos so they must work together to decide what they must accept and decline.

Rules of War and Diplomacy: A key contrast to the United Nations is the way war works within the Nations. When you enter the United Nations you must end all current wars to ensure everything is stable when you enter the alliance. Factions in the United Factions must remain below 3 wars at once to ensure stability once again. Also if a member of the alliance declares war on another faction in the alliance it is not required that all factions join war against that faction if the attacking faction has no reason. However one faction will be randomly be chosen within the group to join the defending factions side in the war. The goal of the alliance will to be negotiate peace terms ASAP.

If a fac in the United Nations is provoked by another faction and has a reason to go to war with that factions, the United Nations War Council(More on that later) Must deem the provocation worthy of war, and if deemed worthy, ALL factions must go to war against the Faction that provoked the other faction. Peace negotiations will be frozen for one week in this situation.

Branches of the United Factions:

The Diplomatic Branch

When a Faction Joins, the factions must appoint a diplomat to attend meetings (on teamspeak in a private channel) and manage reflations with other factions. They are also responsible for there factions actions and war-crimes. The diplomatic branch works with the war council to asses situations as improve faction relations.

The War Council

When a Faction joins the United Factions they Must appoint a War Master, who is that Faction's representative in the War Council. The War Council hears pleas from factions about provocations and determines if war is to be declared. They also manage relations on war related topics and work with diplomats to asses situations. In the event of a provocation, the attacking and defending faction's War Council representative will void in the vote to determine war.

The Humanitarian Branch:
    This Branch is for the betterment of the people on the on the server. Regardless of relations or wars, ALL factions must cooperate in this Branch. This Branch will help develop the server by helping new factions who will seek help in another thread and we will provide them with supplies and protection if need be. This Branch is just for helping people and should have NOTHING to do with war at ANY TIME.

Rules of WAR:
    1. You cant raid the same faction twice or more with 48 hours
    2. You will always look for a peaceful resolution unless you were provoked. If this is not the case you promise to make it known to the other faction u have no intention of creating peace. This message my be conveyed in any form u like.
    3. You will help and be respectful of other members.
    4 You may not kill fellow members of the UF in the warzone (with the exception of a friendly duel or accident :) You may still kill random people in the warzone :)
    5. The list will continue to grow.
    6. You acknowledge that if u break any of these rules you and your faction are subject to full on war by other factions and removal from the UF
    This list does not apply when fighting factions out side of the UF, however u still must remain below the 3 war limit.

All of the above are considered war crimes.

Promises you make my joining:
    You and your Faction promise the following:
    You will not do other alliance members wrong
    You will not attack unarmed people
    You will not break ANY of the rules of war

Format for applying factions

Faction Name:
    Power Rating:
    Rank on Leaderboard:
    Number of Members:
    Diplomat:
    War Master:
    Why should we accept your faction into the United Factions:
    Do you have any relations of note with existing members:

Note: I did not have permission nor was I directed by my faction to create this thread. I will remain chairman and indifferent in ALL issues regardless if my faction joins or not. I will not serve on the War Council or as a Diplomat to my faction in any way shape or form. Members of the UF have the power to impeach me if I become to bias or corrupt.

I feel this will ad complexity to the factions server and make a unique story line. Maybe we can have some fun with it :)

Current super powers in order
    Smaller Factions:

2. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

How long did it take you to type that xD

3. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Congratulations for making propably the longest message ever :D
    Anyways, this idea aint good. Every single clan that has been made has died with a bad way...

• Like Like x 1
  4. whatwhatfilms1

whatwhatfilms1 Active Member

20 Min.

Well I thought it would add diversity to the fac server since its pretty much nothing right now as well as adding a new layer of complexity. It also allows for smaller factions to get started which is huge in keeping players playing the server

• Like Like x 1
  5. BossX

BossX Famous Member

in the end, even that big factions that youre working on, will fall

6. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Let's not have another SwineForce. SwineForce was the 'clan' to end all 'clans' and that's being more realistic than WWI. Seriously. no more clans or imma harm someone.

• Like Like x 2
  7. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Thats what im trying to say...

8. Fartmaster11

Fartmaster11 Godlike Member

Alright about 2 years ago I made a Faction called MineswinesBest. It was one of the top 3 factions along with TOR and JoeyTheSteve and Co (I Forgot the name). Anyway so my faction consisted of about 10-15 people mainly people from the forums. It was surprisingly successful as factions was up for 6 months and we only got raided about 3 times which was pretty amazing for such a big faction, so therefore it is absolutely possible to have a big faction as long as you don't recruit people you don't know/don't trust.

9. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

It was KoolKatz something xD (JoeytheSteve fac)

10. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Super Admin
    Administrator

Minecraft Accounts: SuperEthos
    I remember the old Factions. Not the 2014 Factions, the 2015 one. The Forums faction was amazing, and even though I was an idiot and got kicked out, I had fun while I was there.

It was also very glitchy and impossible to play if you were new.

• Like Like x 1