Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

THE MOST SATIRE TO EVER TOUCH THE INTERNET

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fartmaster11, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Fartmaster11

Fartmaster11 Godlike Member

Hey I like joining bandwagons so lets get started ;D

I am 15 years old, nearly 16, come from the largest city of the South Pacific country with 2 islands and has a similar flag to Australia (If your a stalker than go ahead and find out yourself >.>) I actually migrated here from another British Colony from South East Asia which is the 2nd most densely populated City State in the world (Also find out yourself if your a true stalker I'm not giving out hand outs >: O)

As to why I made a click bait title, um I have no clue no one else did it and I wanna stand out I guess? I mean I'm not gonna call it "Fartmaster11's Intro Thread" because I made like 5 goodbye threads and returned like 2 days later after all of them xD
    Ive been on the forums for about 2.5 years and nearly gonna make it to 3 ;D
    Also im loving the New Jedicraft reset, really shows how hard you guys worked in the past few months after all the waiting. Its so good I still have all my stuff PLUS we didn't LOSE The fun of all the glitches we had, ITS ALMOST like it NEVER Changed! (Kidding xD)

If you didn't realise you didn't learn anything about me other than my location that is REALLY Secretly Coded and requires more than a simple google search (About 2 Google Searches!) the reason for this is because firstly I can't be bothered telling you stuff thats completely false like how I secretly have a net worth of 2 bill and stuff but also because, its just words? Like if you want to know me then hop onto the server and get to know me. Fortunately for you its a waste of time because you would probably leave on bad terms xD

Super Hidden Message:

I live in Auckland, NZ which is seriously underpopulated for what it should be. Its the largest city in NZ but has the population of Adeleide which is HUMILIATING. I complain about this country's isolation so often its insane. I actually quit Minecraft about 1.5 years ago for about 6 months but came back and then the Coder regime happened and I got banned by him like 4x but I still don't see how its fair I got banned for 3 months for duping and absolutely no one else did because half the server did it xD.
    How do I feel about this Hostile Takeover? well I think that its amazing that this server could get new life, but I think whoever bought it wasn't really thinking straight at the time. (Insert Emoji here(It can't hide with FBI ink))
    Well I have run out of things to say that would run right into my personal life. sayonara

I had started the Mocking of the Eeveelutions by calling them Plushy's but it was really just something I wanted to do like how Sui calls me Super Owner and absolutely no one cares xD Unfortunately for Sui I guess, everyone called them Plushy's and now they got a stupid name xD
    I never actually heard someone call them Eeveelutions besides me in the past 2 months. So I guess in that sense you should always be careful before mocking someone on the internet or they might kill themselves if it was just 1 specific person and they really hated the mock. Fortunately I think Sui is alright with it and its not like a really bad mockery, nor is it meant to be, I mean it started because my Sister used to have an eevee plushy so get over it xD.

Sorry I filled this ENTIRE THING Up with Spam for no reason whatsoever and therefore, you should carry on with your day dear sir's ;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft account: CorporalBLOBER
    Well hello there!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MandicLel

MandicLel Active Member

soo you got banned aswell for 3 moths for duping but other people did it aswell welp i did the same xDD i am still banned :(

4. Scepting

Scepting Professional Beach Modeller
    VIP

your tags are beautiful

5. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Pineapple is a fruit from hell

• Like Like x 1
  6. LordyLou

LordyLou Member

Perhaps following you was a mistake...

• Like Like x 2