Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

SGRL Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Survival Games + Guns' started by _JorgePlaysMC_, Nov 2, 2016.

1. _JorgePlaysMC_

_JorgePlaysMC_ Active Member

So since SGRL is the first game mode to be coming out, I feel that we should give our suggestions/ideas that you believe would be a good addition. I previously made one for Jedicraft, and we got some posts for fixes. I just wanted to say that the staff will be fixing all the bugs that were present previously. So, any ideas in terms of guns, classes, or anything else that could effect game play would be great. Be creative with any ideas and have fun :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. _JorgePlaysMC_

Ill start of with a few I can think of right off the top of my head...
    1. Supply Drops - They were once purchasable with the in game currency, then removed, not sure why. It would be nice if they were added back into the game. If it is too op, then possibly limit it to one per game? It could either be summoned to your coordinates, or a random location on the map and announced in the chat.
    2. Random Chest Spawning - It would be awesome if the chests randomly generated in different locations along the map, it would change the game just enough so you aren't always going on the same chest route all the time on a certain map.
    3. Ability upgrading and specializing classes (Still WIP, will update later but could be a nice concept) - So instead of everyone buying classes, and only having certain weapons, there would be classes with tons of different abilities, upgrades, and weapons. So instead of a class getting a specific load out every time, they would still have that but a bit more complex. For all the different weapon classes, there would be a class. This is where the "specializing" comes in. You can use all classes, but generally someone would rather have one OP class then all balanced ones. Each category would have their basic load out, but you could use in game currency to unlock and buy new weapons to start with. You would be able to upgrade different things, or abilities, in each category. If you max all of them, you could possibly unlock the "specialized weapon," only available by specializing in a class and fully upgrading. It would also probably be a golden weapon. Let me give you an example now, lets say I want to main snipers. I would start with a basic sniper, that is not crazy good. I could buy more snipers that I could start the round off with, so basically upgrade my weapons. I can upgrade how much zoom my sniper has, or deal more body damage lets say. These would be the "abilities". Lastly, if I max an "ability," then I can use the "specialized weapon," lets say the default sniper. The difference is that its golden, and has a special ability, ill just say blinding the target hit. Now this wouldn't be something that you could get within a week. All these upgrades would be VERY expensive, and would take a long time of playing and skill in order to achieve this. I would say this would take a few months even, just so the system isn't entirely broken. I just have the basics of this, I could create a whole system if this is an idea of intrest, but just like in the HG's, it would be cool if you could master and specialize in certain things.
    That was all I thought of immediately, like I said I will add to the one above if it sounds somewhat interesting... I do want to say it would still be like normal HG, you go and loot chests and find weapons and such to kill each other. These would just add a bit of depth I believe to the game. If you have any ideas add on :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. BossX

BossX Famous Member

I LOVE IT! (Ive had those same ideas, and ive tried to tell people to do those upgrades, but they didnt listen to me -.-) If those comes out, SGRL would be totally different... in a dope way

4. Trezeagle

Trezeagle Member

I see where the idea is going. I feel like certain aspects of each of these could be added. Maybe even the Supply drop ones entirely. The upgrading of the classes may be a little OP in a sense.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Super Admin
    VIP

Minecraft Accounts: SuperEthos
    I would love to see a Bacon shop where one could buy things with Bacon, such as supply drops (awesome idea, remember care packages?), guardian pets, and extra items in-game (maybe the Totem of Undying from 1.11? ;))

6. BossX

BossX Famous Member

It doesnt need to be a shop, but i bet they have planned that out

7. _JorgePlaysMC_

Yeah, thats how I felt about it. I feel a perfect person to talk to about this would be @BossX since he previously played SGRL primarily and almost all the time. So I would talk to a few people who previously played alot, and had lots of bacon. Then make it so they would need to play at least a month to master a class. I feel this shouldnt be something you could grind. Like I said previously, I will add more to this concept. Something I just thought of is possibly adding achievements, or missions that you need to do. So it would be a mixture of playing, earning in game currency, and skill.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BossX

BossX Famous Member

(Thanks for mentioning me :p)
    Upgrading classes would be op, i give you that, but why couldnt you make YOUR OWN classes? Like, you can go to a shop, pick up all the items that you want to be in your kit, and when its ready, you buy it. Maybe you could even name your classes. Also, this way you could add a sidearm to your fav kit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. _JorgePlaysMC_

Well, these would be the weapons you like the most and use the most. You can basically customize it to your liking, and start with the weapon class your best with. You would still get sidearms and such, but not as strong as lets say a class dedicated to explosives or pistols.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MandicLel

MandicLel Active Member

I love The concept and Should defently be a thing but they would need to balance it alot

11. BossX

BossX Famous Member

If youre good and you have a lot of in game money, you deserve a good kit

• Like Like x 1
  12. whatwhatfilms1

whatwhatfilms1 Active Member

I love the idea of a personalization of classes, I also think weapon skins would be cool with the ability to get chest from pork and these chest could contain skins like in csgo.

13. BossX

BossX Famous Member

The old staff was already planning on adding kits to guns. It would still be really dope, but the next update is going to be so huge that its gona be dope anyways, adding skins would just add more work for the staff...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jekron

Jekron Active Member

I think they should add stuff like jump kits(Not Jetpacks) like the ones in Titanfall so you can do wall runs and stuff :D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  15. Battleship456

Battleship456 New Member

If they added cars and such it would be cool but i dont think it will happen

16. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Yeah, these would all be things I'd like to see in-game. They had supply drops before, but they were marked with redstone torches, and were only available to donator ranks. I'd like to see them again, being accessible to everyone.

I'd be totally for the one alterable class. But would we have a weapon level system, like in Call of Duty? That way we could add different attachments pre-set to the class (just an idea)

But would it be completely custom? For instance...

If I were to make a class, I'd want it to be...
    • Weapon - l118a Suppressed
    • Ammunition for the custom gun
    • Armor - Full leather, customized enchantment
    • 2 of any food
    • knife - customized enchantment
    • Possible sidearm (I'll just choose the M1911)
    • And finally, the possible sidearm ammunition
    And I don't know about you guys, but I'd prefer it to be in a HUD selection, instead of in chat. The in-chat selections would be extremely annoying.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  17. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    This just defeats the purpose of 'Hunger Games.' It would be CoD with a hunger games maps and entirely useless chest that no one cares about since they have powerful end game starting kits. Remembers they're not class, they are only kits.

18. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Limited ammo, mate

19. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    Still it would ruin SGRL.

20. casa144

casa144 Member

cool, totem of undying in sgrl? but it does needs it negatives

• Agree Agree x 1