Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Returning Veteran

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by SteamedHams, Nov 26, 2016.

1. SteamedHams

SteamedHams New Member

I used to frequent the old MineSwine often, and I just want to say that I like the new staff much better, the old staff abused and banned me for a time, this was a few years back, I am happy to say that I have returned and I am looking forwards to a fun experience on this server.

Also the new rules are much more fair, I don't know if anyone else remembers what they had a while back, but the old admins had different sets of rules for their friends (they might not have said so, but I was a victim of this), I am happy to see this is no longer the case, as far as I have seen. I have to give credit to whomever wrote the new rules (I think it was SeirraMilk) but hats off to whoever did it, they are more fair and much better than before, I don't think I will be wrongly banned under these new rules and staff.

Happy Holidays everyone, and have a fun time MineCrafting!!!!

pic not related ss+(2016-11-04+at+04.19.48).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

I would just like to say I like the old MINESWINE a little bit better because a month ago you could stare at the pig in the lobby and EVERY rank was lifetime. (What happend to all the guns?)

• Like Like x 1