Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Rank question.

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by Ilya, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Ok, so recently I visited a shop and have noticed that you are planning to return HogWild as a global rank. Of course, Im happy and everything. Before the ownership changed, the top global rank was boar (50$), before global rank, every server had their ranks and after @dillyg10 and @insanehero changed it to global rank, everybody got their rank counting amount of donations people made. For example, I had a Jedi Rank on Jedi craft (80$), Boar Rank on Factions (25$ as I remember) and I think I had piglet on Sgrl (15$). So in total I donated nearly 130$ and im not counting separate SGRL kits and other stuff. In result I got a Global Boar, which was 50$ in the shop. Well, its least to say it was unfair and then we were forced to buy stupid crates for JC. My question is, as the new rank rises, can players who donated more than 100$ to keep the server alive to get that HogWild rank. If needed, we can provide proof of all our purchases, or I think you can request data from dilly or insanehero if they still have it.

Thanks,

~Teeb1234

2. Austrayan

Austrayan VIP
    VIP

From what I can gather, those who purchased over $100 worth of items will not be given HogWild in compensation as the rank has been reintroduced. At the time you purchased those ranks which were subject to change but from now these ranks will most likely not be changed as like before where ranks were separated into different game modes.

I would also like to include that no one was forced into purchasing crates, you purchased them under your own will for items in-game that you wished to have :)

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

3. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

That's why I didn't include crates into my total sum of donations. BUT the amount I donated to Factions and Jedicraft together still exceeds 100$. And can you explain to me and everybody else why do you mean "ranks were subject to change" and now they are not, and why does this matter in this question? What difference does it make? If I can prove that I donated more than 100$ for a server ranks, why can't I get a rank that is worth 100$? I mean it does make sense? HogWild wasnt here before and the top rank was 50$ worth. I believe, if previous owners released HogWIld as well, they would have given it to players with donations over 100$. I understand that this will cause you too much work, thats why I proposing to giving the checks myself that will proof my donations. Thanks, Ilya

4. mombafps

mombafps New Member

i lost my rank
    user: XXAlex_coolXx
    uud {whatever u call it} 40354b5c-5e52-4936-8b19-8c8666049b3e

5. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

6. mombafps

mombafps New Member

thanks you

7. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    It's called Hog ;)

8. Moderocky

Moderocky Master Magician
    Manager Administrator Helper Head Builder Builder VIP

From what I can tell they don't have a complete set of records, and by the fact that they've not transferred anything automatically it leads me to believe that they don't plan to return more than the ranks we had. Sure, I'd love to be a fancy hog but they don't want to be adding up everybodys' kits and stuff to see if they reach the 100-mark.

9. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

10. It is called Hogwild
    This is true. It would be nearly impossible for us to do this.

• Like Like x 2
  11. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    Oh my bad, guess it was changed.

12. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Even if I provide all the checks? I leave you no job to do but to just look and confirm they are mine...

13. Austrayan

Austrayan VIP
    VIP

Most likely not. As I said, the ranks were subject to change and the Jedi rank was removed. Unfortunately there is not much I can do unless Taco wishes to do so. This is very unlikely as those who have done the same most likely will complain if they lost the logs.

14. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Well, if they lost their logs and can't prove that they have donated more than 100$ it is their problem, not my or yours. I just saying I have found all 4 receipts that prove my purchases on mineswine and that in total equal to $140+. I understand that you don't want to go through this, but if I have proof, why can't you help with it.

About what you said about what you say about Jedi: they removed every rank on the server and made 2 GLOBAL ones: Boar and Piglet, which you got depending on how much you donated. If you are introducing new GLOBAL rank and I have all the proof needed to prove that I donated over 100$ what is the problem of fairly giving it to me. As I said, I understand your frustration that more people like me going to terrorize you with it, but at the same time not too many people left with so many $ donated and who are ready to put up work searching for the checks in their mails.

Sorry I'm being so obnoxious...
    @TheTacobite

15. Scepting

Scepting Professional Beach Modeller
    VIP

Felt like we were by Dilly when i was in the staff chat xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. This is incorrect. How much you donated has nothing to do with the issuing of ranks. If you had purchased boar rank before the change, you were issued a Boar or Piglet rank.

17. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

[
    Thats the thing, I didnt buy boar before the change. I got it as a combination of every server rank i paid for.

You can ask anyone and they will tell u the same thing.
    I NEVER bought global Boar. I got it as combination of my server ranks: Jedi from JC, BOar from factions, and piglet from SGRL.

18. Moderocky

Moderocky Master Magician
    Manager Administrator Helper Head Builder Builder VIP

I think he's talking about ages ago, when they made boar and piglet full network ranks, they gave them based on total donations on all games.

What he means is that if you had (at the time) spent over £50 in total, you got boar. Over 25 or 30, you get piglet.

Now that you are adding Hogwild, he wants it because he has spent over £140 in total on Mineswine in the past, and he thinks it should be a reward.

19. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Exactly, thats what I mean. Except, i dont count it as a "reward" but just being fair.

20. Austrayan

Austrayan VIP
    VIP

Well to be fair, this has happened on other larger networks and what has happened is what they did and those who purchased more weren't simply given a more expensive rank once they were released. I'm sorry but we can't help you on that one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.