Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Quick question to the staff.

Discussion in 'Factions' started by MoltsMC, Dec 18, 2016.

1. MoltsMC

MoltsMC Active Member

I would like to know, are w-tapping, regedit and dns server edits allowed?
    To clarify, w-tapping is double pressing w each time before u hit someone , as this gives increased knockback making it easier to get longer combos
    Regedit makes ur computer change specific algorithims, so that instead of sending data to the internet in packets, it sends them continously, decreasing knockback received by decrasing latency
    DNS allows for you to have lower ping, and less lag, and decreases your knockback also, as well as makes your internet conection run faster, while it does sometimes cause connection instability.
    These changes to computer algorithims are allowed to major pvp servers like kohi or badlion.
    I would like to know if they are allowed, since they're not modifying minecraft, they're modifying your internet connection. I got hackusated a few days ago by a salty player when i locked him in a 16 hit combo, and freeing his boar armor and gear from his body. Is this legal?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ssamjh

ssamjh Sys Admin
    Developer

Minecraft Accounts: ssamjh
    As long as you are not using a modified client, it should be fine.

3. MoltsMC

MoltsMC Active Member

Lit af, fam!