Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Public apology <3

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by Ilya, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Hey, whats up people! This is your man teeb1234, the HoundHead!
    Recently all of you (who play factions a LOT) found out about the update and the reset. Many of you probably noticed me being literally triggered and attacking Myles and staff team.

(little backstory)
    Many of you might think my reasons were pretty dumb as it is literally a virtual world I should't care about much. And I do know that. On the other hand my devotion to form the best and strongest faction worked out and I had a team of devoted players to stand with me in hopes to make the server alive again, bring action and make people stay and play even such an overplayed gamemode as Factions. I know that Factions never been a Mineswine priority, but I believe that it helps groups of people and old buds to unite and play together as one faction. I pretty much achieved it over the past few weeks. I was able to forge the faction that would not crumble under corruption or pvp defeats. Maybe this was the main reason I was upset about the Reset. It meant I had to start from the beginning. My base that I was building and it was in progress till this moment of time was another reason of my rage. Contributing a lot of time from my life, me and my comrades build probably the largest, most protected and well functioned bases of them all. This is not a brag. People who have visited the HoundHead home saw the devotion I and members of my faction put in it. In the result, those were my reasons for my trigger and rage towards the staff team, to which I clearly apologize down below.

Apology time:
    I, teeb1234 (Ilya), the HoundHead, (love this title) bring an apology to the Staff team and especially @MylesDev for expressing my anger and unreasonable hatred towards them and their work. I clearly didn't appreciate THEIR devotion to the server, and what do THEY contribute to it. Im thankful for all of your hard work and I can't wait to see the result of it. Im sorry @MylesDev for not appreciating your work and devotion. I hope in future, such confusion and misunderstanding will be avoided between us (staff and players).

This is a start to the new Mineswine era. I want all players to keep their hopes up as I believe that the changes ARE coming, our favorite gamemodes ARE coming, and that we will have our new great Staff team to help us get through this!

Thank you, everybody!
    Special thanks to: @HagenXD, @_JorgePlaysMC_ , @EntirelyBonkers, @Lockyex, @CorporalBLOBER, @_Dye_ , @ssamjh, @SierraMike, @GalaxyDwarf, @TheTacobite, @Micah_ , @Indieb3 and others!

~Teeb the HoundHead!

• Like Like x 6
  2. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    Well said teeb.

3. BossX

BossX Famous Member

The one thing i cant do; apologize. Its literally one of the hardest things on earth. Congrats.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MylesDev

MylesDev Active Member

Minecraft Accounts: MylesDev
    Thank you for apologising, it means a lot. I accept it <3

• Like Like x 3