There are 0 players online.
play.mineswine.com
Copy IP

Perhaps It is time...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jacques Stevens, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Jacques Stevens

Jacques Stevens Trooper

...For a re-introduction

Hello to you all! Time sails on by without notice, and it has roughly been around a year or so following my lacking interest in playing the wonderful sandbox of MineCraft.

I coined the Pseudonym "Jacques Stevens" to simply conceal who I truly was. Warranted or not, I put in the effort to 'sell' who I was not. But that is water under the bridge. I go by "David" [I know, sounds generic af], and I reside among the fruitful grapes in "Wine Country", California.

I found my way to MineSwine back in the day, around the time of the game-mode BlockEmpires was being phased out, and the crowd for the niche game of "SG-Reloaded" was growing steadily. Thinking I would 'stay' addicted to this server forever, I purchased the rank [PRO] (which would later be replaced by the pig-themed 'Boar'), and continued my quest for entertainment. Perhaps there are far 'older' people than I am who go back farther, but I've been here long enough to observe and gain 'experience' as a player, to say the least. As the 'new' forums launched back in February of 2014, I would go on to become apart of a new batch of Moderators tasked with keeping the players 'in check,' both on the forums and in the game. I stayed on the team for roughly 9 or 10 'active' months, and would later resign, as my interest toward the game began dwindling.

So that is my story, up to this day, in a nutshell. Since then, my interest has shifted from sandbox games toward MMOs and MOBAs.

I currently devote my time toward a newly rising Korean MMO, labeled Black Desert Online. If you run into this game, and have an interest in trying it out, I highly recommend you have a great amount of patience, as this game is a 'grind'.

I know some of you have shifted interest as well, and moved on to other games. Feel free to comment below what game(s) you currently have interest in, and on what platform(s) you run them on.

2. CorporalBLOBER

CorporalBLOBER Jedi Grandmaster

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    Well hello there Jack. Nice to see you back here.

3. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Moderator Moderator

Minecraft Accounts: SuperEthos
    I remember you! Welcome back, old friend :)

4. Big

Big Nerf Herder

hello, and welcome!

5. ButterWarrior52

ButterWarrior52 Gonk Droid

Nuuuuuuu someone else who was here before me is back!!! D:

But really tho welcome back

6. R3W8

R3W8 Jedi Knight

Minecraft Accounts: O400
    Who r u again ;-;, but welcome back!, I guess ;^D

7. CorporalBLOBER

An old member. Someone you wouldn't know considering you were not here when he was.

8. R3W8

R3W8 Jedi Knight

Minecraft Accounts: O400
    When you come back, that means you need to play on mineswine right?

9. CorporalBLOBER

What are you trying to say?

10. Scepting

Scepting Professional Beach Modeller

Get the man VIP