Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

My rant on the "Rules"

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by WillS1888, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillS1888

WillS1888 Active Member

Before I begin this I would like to state that the rules staff are enforcing don't even exist. They aren't listed here on the forums or on the server.

Today I was warned to "not aggravate players" by simply saying "big talk small man" after I killed someone who was saying how easy it was to kill my friend in factions. I was also warned for swearing in the form of abbreviation. Both these rules never excited in the old management so don't tell me "you should know the rules". I know the old rules and I am following them.

I highly suggest a real staff member actually fixes tha because it's really getting on my nerves that staff have been enforcing rules that 100% of the new and old community don't even know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. flogic

flogic Developer
    Developer

Minecraft Accounts: fl0gic
    I understand that you might be mad about the more strict rules that are here with the new management. However, there are two sides to every story and the staff just want Mineswine to be a positive environment that feels welcoming not one where you get criticized for losing in something.

3. WillS1888

WillS1888 Active Member

Then explain how I am getting warned and others aren't. Literally like 2-3 minuets after I posted this I saw a mod cussing in chat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

WillS, its all because you are WillS....

5. WillS1888

WillS1888 Active Member

True

6. SierraMike

SierraMike Member

The rules are now located HERE.

They can also be found by going to Announcements > Rules on the forums homepage.

We apologize for not having these up sooner.
    -SierraMike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.