Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Money Spent On Jedi Craft.

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by Lianarto, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Lianarto

Lianarto New Member

Hey i was just wondering if jedi craft will be back soon...
    If not i want my money back that i spent on it.
    I hope it comes back. :D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

Jedicraft will open soon

3. MandicLel

MandicLel Active Member

Ya it Will be back soon but if it wont you aint gonna get your money back xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. _LuckyL

_LuckyL Builder
    Builder

Staff are working hard to get Jedicraft but they have had lots of things going on and they need some time. Also I know it sucks but you sadly will not be able to receive your money back because there are no refunds. It even says no refunds/ charge backs on the terms and agreements page, but just be patient it will be up soon

5. _JorgePlaysMC_

_JorgePlaysMC_ Active Member

You wont get your refund sadly, but I can assure you one thing, Jedicraft will open back up. That is after they finish SGRL. We just need to be patient in the meantime with the game modes they provided us for now. The staff also say that they will be working on restoring all purchases, so you will get whatever you purchased back :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. flogic

flogic Developer
    Developer

Minecraft Accounts: fl0gic
    Whenever you bought anything for jedicraft you agreed to the Terms of Service (TOS) which directly states that

" 4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding."
    Meaning they are not liable for providing you any such refund or product due to a loss of your digital items.

Another part of the TOS says that
    " 8) No Services rendered by Mine Swine are eligible for a refund. Prepayments and account credit are ineligible to be refunded, or transferred to alternate accounts. Any and all charge disputes must be reported directly to Mine Swine within thirty (30) days of the date which the charge originally occurred. If a charge which is deemed valid by Mine Swine, and validated by our Terms of Service or AUP, is disputed to a financial institution by performing a charge-back, the client will be removed from the server."
    Meaning refunds will not be given under any circumstances and if you provide a charge-back you will be removed from the server & forums without question.

Although this may seem unfair in your eyes, you did agree to this if you did buy any package on the server. The new owners may provide you with some benefits back when the new jedicraft comes around but they could reject to do so without question.

Sorry man, out of luck.