Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

List of issues and suggestions I found that need to be fixed and added

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Ilya, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Here is just a short list considering some bugs and issues on the server. Just trying to help out the community!

1) MCMMO skills: As of this moment, such skills as
    • Unarmed
    • Fishing
    • Alchemy
    are broken, meaning you don't earn any experience beyond lvl 1 of the skill by fishing, beating somebody with a hand or brewing potions. Pretty straight forward.

2) Obsidian breaker:
    Although there are ways to break claimed obsidian without obby breaker (3 headed boss) Its essential to any faction to have obsidian breaker in nowadays, as it gameplay a more fair for people who don't have wither heads or looting 4 axes/swords to farm them easily.

3) Shop prices
    I noticed that some items prices were set strangely, as for example: 16 Emeralds cost more to buy than diamonds, but they are sold for less money than the diamonds. Same thing with iron and gold. 16 iron is cheaper to buy than 16 gold, but you get more for selling iron than gold. I feel it is a bit mismanaged and needs retouch. '

4) Mob Stack
    Several members expressed the need of Mob Stack plugin, that basically mobs to be stacked all in one rather than having hundreds of them being around. It would help people who are grinding on spawners and avoid heavy lag.

5) (Personal opinion) I think you should allow Nether rooftop glitching as it is a big part of factions especially because it gives more building the base and faction space, and gives opportunities for expanded MCMMO grinding.

6) Fix the nocheat.
    From time to time when I have to jump down from very big heights (world rooftop) I'm getting kicked for "Unexpected Movement" and sometimes causes to freeze in the air. Just a little thing to be fixed.

7) Fixed the block placement glitch.
    As a personal experience, when Im trying to build block bridges in the air and I do it like holding shift, moving and placing blocks at the same time, sometimes block will glitch out under me and would not be considered as placed, leading me to fall to my doom (happened 4 times now)

8) Add a player PVP timer
    It is essential in future if the server will have more people, noobs need to be given an opportunity to leave spawn without being harmed by more stacked players. As of right now spawn has only one exit, which is making leaving spawn nearly impossible for new players. So just adding a PVP timer for new players would help them to pass through aggressive players and continue player, rather than just quit the next moment after being slaughtered.

9) Essentials glitch (sometimes)
    Recently I experience strange glitched with Essentials when it wouldn't allow me to do /back, /call or /tpa saying I don't have permission to do so. I'm a boar, so I'm pretty sure I should have permission to all of those.
    Just another thing that needs to be checked.

10) Add spawners to the store
    Pretty straight forward thing, just needs to be there as some people already having like 10 blaze spawners and some people having none, because there are none to get. Adding them to store will allow people to buy them directly, as I'm sure nether will soon be emptied of those.

That's it for now! If you have anything else in mind, add it below in comments and comment your opinion!

~teeb1234

2. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Super Admin
    VIP

Minecraft Accounts: SuperEthos
    Here's my two cents:

1) Occasionally, blocks will glitch out when customly generating, causing the textures to break. For example, I was mining and I found some andesite... except it was dirt with an andesite texture.

2) Allow spawners to be mined with Silk Touch. This would make grinders WAY easier, as well as give Silk Touch value. Perhaps make it a 10% drop chance when mining spawners with Silk Touch for regular players, and increase that percentage if you donate.

3. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

You have 100% chance to silk touch as a donor

4. BossX

BossX Famous Member

I came here to state my opinion.... i dont care about any of those things that you suggested, im only interested in sgrl. But its still cool that you made a long list of issues and suggestions... thanks for that

5. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Well. if you don't play factions, I have no idea why do I need hear that you are interested in SGRL in the "Factions" section of the forums

6. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Same here... i got nooo idea what im doing

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    Most of the bugs on this list still haven't been fixed.

9. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

EDIT:
    11) Fix rank power boost (Hogwild +8, Boar +5 etc.) It says in store that we should have this boost, but in the result we (donors) still have normal 10.
    12) Spawner silk pickup: Im not sure but when JacquesRose mined 2 of his blaze spanwers ( and later near 8 of them) with silk touch, they didn't drop. Just pointing out that it should be fixed.

10. Space_portpro

Space_portpro Active Member

Maybe this is a glitch or just custom terrain, but when you do /wild sometimes you are placed inside mountains and start dying, and get kicked for block glitching

11. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Super Admin
    VIP

Has anyone noticed that if you kill a mob, another will spawn in its place? And that this will repeat several times?

12. Space_portpro

It's the mob stacker plugin

13. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Super Admin
    VIP

Is this intentional? I just don't get why this was added. It makes farming mobs much more profitable, but is there an internal issue this fixes, or is this just for the community?

14. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    The plugin itself is to control lag. So if their are 5 zombies in a radius of 5 blocks. They will stack so you would see one, but when you kill it another one spawns until the whole stack is dead. This kinda ruins the whole fighting mobs aspect of factions. Another problem is that it destroys all automated farms because once the first mob dies another full health one spawns. My opinion is it should be removed and have another plugin that stops the lag caused by a large amount of mobs in a small area.

15. Trezeagle

Trezeagle Member

This should be considered one of the bigger deals. Getting killed as soon as I spawn, or drop from spawn etc? Come on now.

16. Space_portpro

You can get out of warzone by doing /wild if you don't want to die

17. SiberianTiger360

Your right about the shop it doesn't make sense -.-

Because @JKarateSammy has tons of Emeralds and doesn't want to sell them at the shop because it isn't worth it

edit: merged

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
  18. JKarateSammy

JKarateSammy MineSwine Builder
    Builder

What is with the double posts...

19. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Its not illegal anymore!! :p

20. JKarateSammy

JKarateSammy MineSwine Builder
    Builder