Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

JediCraft Something you can Fix.

Discussion in 'Jedicraft' started by Jason Inc, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

Ive recently logged on a little late , but made it for the small testing / alpha period.
    I was on for around 20 minutes. I very much ENJOYED the new features of where to teleport.
    However , I have a few suggestions.

- Add more Classes
    Adding more classes can make a variety of gameplay. Im honestly thinking of only 1 and that is Bounty Hunters or neutral people.

-Add more chests
    In my opinion getting started is a lot harder. As the chests are usually looted and there aren't that many. If you somehow find an available chest you are usually killed by a stronger player.

-Nerf the amount lost.
    I think loosing 25% in death is a lot , and Im sure a lot of players can agree. A player said in chat that if you had 1mill a death is 750 000 which is loosing 250 000 in one death!

-Add vehicles.
    Im sure you are already doing this , but a huge highlight for the old JediCraft was the ability to drive vehicles.

In the end , I really loved the NEW JediCraft and I know its Alpha so Im sure you have most of the things I said above PLANNED. However , if not please consider my suggestions.

Thank you and keep up the GREAT work!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

My bad! Alpha is still up! Still this can be used in the future Hopefully.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ssamjh

ssamjh Sys Admin
    Developer

Minecraft Accounts: ssamjh
    As we are making JediCraft as we go, features may be added and removed at any time.

About the chests, yes, we will be filling the map with chests more and more.

Amount lost, @GamerKing195 the developer of JediCraft did mention this, not sure what he decided to do in the end.

Vehicles, absolutely, they are in the works and will be here soon(tm)!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

Thanks for taking your time on replying , appreciated :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BlueTigerPro

BlueTigerPro Member

I'd like to report a few things. The box map still has people in it while you are in it. You are able to be knocked off the platform. The 10 seconds of invulnerability does not work. Also, you lose the items in your inventory every time you login or out.

6. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

The loosing items is fixed , Since I do not loose items.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlueTigerPro

BlueTigerPro Member

Same now! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. BlueTigerPro

BlueTigerPro Member

"A player said in chat that if you had 1mill a death is 750 000 which is loosing 250 000 in one death!" I remember saying that xD

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

Hahahaha XD... I took some time to look at all of these jedicraft suggustion posts and I see that in most of them it begins with OH HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS NEW JEDICRAFT but a few changes... Then at least 5 LONG responses. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  10. BlueTigerPro

BlueTigerPro Member

Lol xD You got us!

• Like Like x 1
  11. ssamjh

ssamjh Sys Admin
    Developer

Minecraft Accounts: ssamjh
    The item loosing glitch was happening because of the combat log system we had in place, it should be fixed.

If there is a warning on your screen saying the server is about to restart, then best to stop combat, there are some issues with the combat tagging system thinking people are logging and then killing them for it. Anyway this is very high priority on the to fix list.

We upped the invulnerability to 60 seconds today, as a lot of people are complaining about spawn camping, and this is only a temporally solution. I can't say much but we plan to fix this in a way that should also make the game more fun and not just camp the spawn, kill defenceless players, get money etc.

You cannot be knocked off the platform unless you stand on the very edge, there will be a message in chat saying you are vulnerable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. BlueTigerPro

BlueTigerPro Member

You can still be knocked off, when there's too many people on it. Especially at the stage, right when I spawned in I immediately got knocked off.

13. MoltsMC

MoltsMC Active Member

i just kinda hold crouch when i spawn in, so that i don't get pushed...

• Like Like x 1
  14. BlueTigerPro

BlueTigerPro Member

Yes, but it's hard, especially when you get a lag spike from teleporting. You don't have enough time to react. Also, if you're forced to do that, then it kinda reminds of buying a product, and having to modify it to actually make it work, and actually do it's purpose. This is what is happening here, the point of the platform is to keep you temporally safe, not to immediately knock you you off and put you in danger, it should just work properly from the get go, we shouldn't be forced to crouch. Wow that sounded lazy, but it's kinda true.

• Like Like x 1