Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Update JediCraft New Features!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kyus, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Kyus

Kyus Owner
    Owner

Minecraft Accounts: Kyus_
    Hey everyone!

I come to you all with great news about some new features that will be added to the network tonight!

Features that we are adding are as follows:

- New donor kits for Piglet, Boar, and Hogwild ranks! You can view what is included in these kits on our store: https://store.mineswine.com/
    - Unbans and Unmutes are now available for purchase on our store! Be careful, you are only allowed 3 Unbans. These two packages will not be affected be any sales. Unbans to not apply to bans for inappropriate names, skins, or capes. Admins also reserve the right to deny purchases of unbans/unmutes to specific people.
    - A new kit called "Youngling" for all you new players out there! This kit will include some armor, a pistol, and food!
    - Two new guns that I think have been long waited are also going to make light on the server tonight. The TL-50 and G-56! These guns will not be on the shop, and will only be obtainable from Tier II chests!

Don't forget that we have a 50% off sale going on right now! So take advantage while you can! Thank you for all of your continuous support of MineSwine, and we hope you like our new features!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Joy Joy x 1
  2. SirTucksALot

SirTucksALot Member

3. SirTucksALot

SirTucksALot Member

I cant afford an unban RIP

4. dorukayar

dorukayar New Member

Why do you sell unbans? This will harm the community. If you sell unbans, this means people can just cheat and then buy an unban, this is similar to killing someone and then give money to not to go to the jail.