Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Jedicraft Ideas and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Jedicraft' started by _JorgePlaysMC_, Nov 1, 2016.

1. _JorgePlaysMC_

_JorgePlaysMC_ Active Member

I feel this is a needed thread, so everyone can just talk about ideas they have about Jedicraft. If staff/developers see and read this thread, then maybe they can pick things here and there that they like. I don't know whats coming to the server or Jedicraft, as I am sure most of you are clueless as well. But still, I think we should just give ideas and suggestions here. Please keep the thread on topic, talking about anything you do or don't want/like from the previous Jedicraft and the new one to come. Have fun and be creative :)
    (Ill make some suggestions later, just doing homework and procrastinating.)

• Like Like x 1
  2. FrostedBlizzard

FrostedBlizzard Moderator

I would like a more balanced weapon damage system

3. GamerKing195

GamerKing195 Developer
    Developer

Minecraft account: GamerKing195
    Based on how it was left, the economy needs a major re-working and re-balancing. It was too difficult for people to get money without buying thing with irl currency.

Also the vehicle spawning system was a bit weird in the sense that if you remembered some coordinates you and your friend could go get in a (very cool looking) op ship and go blow up everyone that dare come out of spawn, which while exhilarating and fun was over powered.

4. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft account: CorporalBLOBER
    How about we see some ideas rather then things need fixing because we know all of the things that nees fixing already. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Elreith

Elreith Active Member

I would love more melee weapons that are actually from the Star Wars universe and not just overpowered pay-to-win lightsabers. How about Vibroweapons. I would love to use a Vibroshiv or a Vibroblade.

Also just in general more accuracy to the Star Wars universe would be cool. Like if all the guns were actually named after guns in SW.

6. HERB_YELIAB

VIP

Minecraft account: __HERB__
    I will constantly insist upon my random loot chest idea.

See now I found it all too easy to obtain copious amounts of much desired funding. As for vehicle spawning, it was the same way for the chests. They'd been there for years and never moved, save when I did it manually.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  7. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

Clans should not cost as much in the update

• Like Like x 1
  8. MandicLel

MandicLel Active Member

ADD Some more guns but just use actual names of sw and not random names atleast i hope you Guy's could. Find Some Amezing iDeas on The weapens and make a good damage system for evry gun just Some iDeas for you guys

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ilya

Ilya Helper
    Helper

I believe that the crate system should be rethought or even canceled, I would suggest making Jetpack found-in-a-chest item as it is OP if possessed only by individuals, who are Trump's friends (so much money to buy those damn crates), remove death-by-vehicle (in JC it is the most annoying thing and makes vehicle pointless as anybody with Rocket launcher can 2 shot you and insta kill you)
    Add promised faction system to the JC, so people can gang up and act together and fight clan wars, rather than just individually and boring running around and kill people with no loot, just cause they got nothing else to do.
    Fixing the ship houses (increasing the variety): first fix ships as most of them have holes where they are not suppose to be (based of the ship-house I had) and maybe increasing the variety to add like Star Destroyers or Correlian Cruisers, as well as not make them float in enderworld (Ik,Ik its like space) but bring them in the game world to increase the amount of epicness. Also, for ship category maybe like Faction Ships and stuff like Star Destroyers and Mon Cala (Ik big and hard, but epic right?) Maybe in addition to that implement the system of ship sieges (boarding the ship, like they did in last DLC for Star Wars Battlefront. It would be again, epic and brings even more purpose to factions.
    Add a new force: force jump (I guess its reasonable and not very OP comparing to Jetpack).
    Add maybe more health to Tanks and other vehicles (or make them more resistant to damage) so you actually can use them and not die instantly to 2 shots of Rocket launcher. (Minewars did a very good job keeping that balance)

Idk, thats the main things I care and expect from JC.
    "May the force be with you"

~teeb1234

10. SkyTaker153

SkyTaker153 Active Member

This is for factions and jedicraft.. AUCTION HOUSE!!!

11. _JorgePlaysMC_

I just thought of a idea that I wanted to share and get input on.
    Naturally spawning mobs - Most would be hostile, but they would have different spawn rates as well as locations. An example could be clone/storm troopers, being skeletons that spawn in an imperial base. They would spawn in masses, and would spawn frequently. As shown in the movies, these bases were VERY dangerous and had masses of clones. This would make a imperial base a hard place to be in, but would reward you with loot. Using this system, bosses could spawn daily, or whenever wanted and be customized to be VERY strong. As an example, we could use a wither skeleton as a storm trooper commander. I thought that these mobs spawning all across the map would add another aspect of danger to Jedicraft. I thought this would be kinda cool, let me know what you think.

12. MandicLel

MandicLel Active Member

I Will say yes but they Should not drop OP loot like tier 3-4 i guess that could be cool and a wurger Skeleton has a low change of spawning but drops tier 5 it would be a cool idea to do

13. Elreith

Elreith Active Member

Yeah, there should be more of a point to it besides "loot up, kill other players." Having randomly spawning mobs would be pretty cool. How about Battle Droids and/or Stormtroopers? Maybe bosses that rarely spawn would be pretty cool too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. _JorgePlaysMC_

Thats definitely what I had in mind, so you could go and try and take over a location and earn lots of cool loot. Then bosses that spawn in a location with epic weapons, that would be really cool just like you said. I like the idea.

15. SuperCrafterHQ

SuperCrafterHQ Active Member

guys ik this is a bit like a lot to do but a space, hyper space (how you go in between maps) only ships can go there it would be pretty cool I'm not here if its possible but it is an idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Trezeagle

Trezeagle Member

I mean... I'm down for some random loot chests...

17. kanderson2604

kanderson2604 Active Member

18. kanderson2604

kanderson2604 Active Member

YES! there should be a boss in the center that respawns every couple hours, so people you;d storm bases with their friends!

19. Mackattack316

Mackattack316 Active Member

Guns that are actually from star wars.

20. Mackattack316

Mackattack316 Active Member

Part of that was there was only one block that if hit showed dmg for the ship, which made it near impossible to hit a ship if it flew high into the air.

• Like Like x 1