Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Update JediCraft: Forces & Pets!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ssamjh, Mar 16, 2018.

1. ssamjh

ssamjh Owner
    Owner

Minecraft Accounts: ssamjh
    Pets
    [​IMG]

Fire Crates
    [​IMG]

Forces
    [​IMG]

Hello all,

It has been a long time since we have had a forum-worthy update, but it's about time the community got something. This update has taken a much longer time than we expected (as usual) so I am glad we are finally about to get it out! I would like to thank our entire staff team for helping get this update out!

This update is the first of a few that we are planning to release in the next few months. This update we are focusing on features, the following will be slowly but surely fixing all the small issues and reworking a significant portion of our current system.

We have a lot of new things for our players to explore. So let's get into the details!

PETS
    Pets were something that you all saw a long time ago. You can now purchase them from our online store. When you have your pet equipped, for every kill you will receive 15% more credits on the enemies death. As for other pets, we have some ideas.

FORCES
    I am sure forces are what people are most excited for, I am not going to lie, we should have made them months and months ago, but, finally, they are here. We have six force abilities, Force Choke, Force Heal, Force Fire, Force Lightning, Force Push and Force Pull. To obtain these items you need to win them in our new crate; The Fire Crate.

FIRE CRATE
    Yes, a new crate! We have implemented them just for forces, but they will have more items in the future. Right now any force you win in the crate is soul-bound (aka you can't lose them when you die). If you already have all the forces, you will receive a replacement key. Check out our Discord server for Fire Crate key giveaways! Don't forget to relog after getting a force (to get it)!

EPIC CRATES
    We have changed Epic Crates to stop duplicates. Now when opening those Epic Crates, you will no longer receive the Demoman kit 20 times. Also, we've added Smuggler and Commando kits!

DISCORD SYNCING
    Yes, you can sync your Discord account far better now! Type /sync in-game and paste your code into our bot channel on Discord.

JEDICRAFT SPAWN
    @Valcom has been doing some work to make the JediCraft spawn easier to maneuver around. You should go and check them out!

Well, that is about all we have for updates now, but make sure to check back in over the next few weeks as we have more updates headed your way!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Freezingly

Freezingly Member

YAY! Finally!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. xiiRevenge

xiiRevenge Active Member

Minecraft Accounts: xiiRevenge
    wow, I might actually hop on the server again to check it out :D

4. R3W8

R3W8 Famous Member

Minecraft Accounts: O400