Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

I'm JKarateSammy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JKarateSammy, Nov 2, 2016.

1. JKarateSammy

JKarateSammy Godlike Member

Hello, So most people will know either by staying with me on this server for a long time or by me snooping around the forums and games every once and awhile. Anyways I am JKarateSammy which is my In Game username and my Alt is Oshawott, Yeah I had to kill a couple people and hack Mojang for that username but its whatever.
    I am one of the OG members still here today and have not left thinking MineSwine is a dying thing. It was. Now, things look to be turning around. Brief History of me, I have been on server since it was sg-rl.com or something like that and where you had to click signs to enter games. Those were the days, no bugs, no hackers just pure fun. Not to say the server is not fun but the original is always the best (sometimes). I was on the build team and needles to say that ended because nobody did anything and we were not needed (HMU if there is a new one coming). Anyways blah blah blah, Hello new members, old members and new Mineswine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Hellooooo, and welcome to the server

3. LordyLou

LordyLou Member

We already know you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Indeed. I like you more and more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JKarateSammy

JKarateSammy Godlike Member

Welcome? Ive been here forever bro

6. BossX

BossX Famous Member

I know XD but everybody is doing these introducion threads and the only answers that i can see are welcome XD and almost everybody has played on this server for years (from the people making those threads)