Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

If you were an old creative player you might want this...

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Space_portpro, Nov 29, 2016.

?

Add this feature

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. Space_portpro

Space_portpro Active Member

So, me and @CraftDirt had a discussion about bringing back and revamping the old creative ranking system (Unranked->Advanced->Elite->Master->Builder). If you did not experience this I'll describe how it worked. When you first started you were given 1 plot and in order to get more and other perks, you would have to finish your plot completely and submit it with a command then wait for builders to review it. When you reached advanced you got an extra plot and no perks. When you hit elite however, you were given bigger plots and world edit access. Master also had WE and voxelsniper access along with a big plot. If you got to master you could apply for builder, but it wasn't common for people to actually receive builder. Now we discussed how back in the day it was something that made creative truly unique from other servers, though it used to take a while for plots to get accepted or denied. This was really nice for beginning builders because it helped them develop the skills to build better, when your plot got viewed over it was given some comments and tips on what builders like and things to improve on. I say we should bring this feature back, but of course not have it exactly the same, for example there might be issues with players getting world edit. If we do bring it back, CraftDirt suggested that players submit their builds on the forums where builders could view them easier and accept or deny.

Would be cool if done right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

Honestly Said the Same thing Lol.. But there are some different points! I like it.

3. Mackattack316

Mackattack316 Active Member

I think this is a great idea if done right. I would love to be able to buy larger plots or expand the plot size.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

I for one would be glad to see this implemented. Great idea

• Like Like x 1
  5. MoltsMC

MoltsMC Active Member

A rankup system would be nice. +1

• Agree Agree x 1