Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Update Grenades!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BryceBAM, Nov 9, 2017.

1. BryceBAM

BryceBAM Staff Manager | Blastech
    Manager

Minecraft Accounts: BryceBAM
    The Grenade Update

A simple but hype-worthy update: We now have grenades! The thermal detonator, smoke grenade, bacta grenade, and a custom spectral grenade have been added. You can have up to two grenades in your hotbar, but you can't have two of the same.

o|||||()||█Ξ[\▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)⁞

Thermal Detonator

The thermal detonator is a grenade-like weapon that debuted in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. The explosion is powerful and can severely damage those who are hit directly. It will be good for taking out close groups. The thermal detonator is available under Melee & Utility for 3500 credits.

ị█ị█|█|█ịịΘịịị{▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)⁞

Smoke Grenade

The smoke grenade is your basic, well, smoke grenade. Victims of the explosion will not be damaged, but they will experience blindness for 4 seconds and be surrounded by smoke for 5 seconds. The smoke grenade will cost 3000 credits in the Melee & Utility section.

¶█╬╬╬╬ø▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)⁞

Bacta Grenade

Bacta grenades serve as a healing item. They heal 6 hearts over 30 seconds. It is not very powerful, but due to it being in the form of a grenade, it can heal multiple people at a time. It is intended to be used after a fight to avoid being cleaned. This will not be useful during a fight. This grenade detonates after 1 second, while all others detonate after 2. They will cost 4000 credits in the Melee & Utility section.

╬╬╬╣°¯°|{▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)⁞

Spectral Grenade

The spectral grenade will be especially useful as it will reveal enemies behind walls within the blast radius for 5 seconds. The user will not glow
    . You'll find it in the Melee & Utility section for 4000 credits.

I hope you enjoy this update. We worked hard to bring it to you and are happy to have it done at last. As always, we would love to know your feedback on all changes. You can leave your feedback here or directly message me or @Valcom on Discord with your opinions :)

Thank you to @PigDaddy! for the spectral grenade!

btw almost all the the red chests you know and love have been moved for the sake of balance gl hf

2. Fukaziroh_

Fukaziroh_ Admin
    Administrator

Minecraft Accounts: Fukaziroh_
    WERFE EINE GRANATE!

3. DemonH

DemonH Member

Awesome! Can’t wait to use em! These will bring new strategies like getting away. Great work Bryce!

4. xiiDeazi

xiiDeazi Active Member

Am I the only one who saw the small print

5. EspenJK

EspenJK Member

Bacta grenade OP ;) kills like a full ren. just throw it on whoever you're fighting and you're sure to win!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BryceBAM

BryceBAM Staff Manager | Blastech
    Manager

Minecraft Accounts: BryceBAM
    It's happened. I was chasing some trooper/captain and he threw a bacta straight at me

7. SuperEthos

SuperEthos Super Admin
    VIP

Minecraft Accounts: SuperEthos
    See, bacta is really secret code for "bacteria", which latch on and quickly vaporize the enemy.

Of course.

8. DemonH

DemonH Member

Lol, you just made my day xD