Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mxngo, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Mxngo

Mxngo Member

I know most of you don't know me but I am back from 2014. I was Named HayesBounds. (IGN) I no longer have my rank that I payed good money for. I know it was under a donation policy and it is subject to change but I just wanted to say goodbye. Even though I have proof from a staff member. @JorgePlaysMC I will not be getting my rank back. I know that none of you knew me I still would like to say my final goodbye as a Mineswine veteran. Herb thanks for giving me my rank back all those times. :D I'd also like to thank the jedicraft community for always killing me when I got a tier 5. :D

Well Goodbye, I might come back but there's a slim chance. If I can get my rank back. :D I will be but I am gone for now.
    -Mxngo_
    BTW probably quitting MC except for one server to help another person make a server.

2. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Why cant anyone just do some research. Everybodys like OMG! MY RANK IS GONE!!! I HATE THIS SERVER NOW!!!
    Theres a thread where you can complain about your rank, and if its locked, i suggess you to talk to a developer

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mxngo

Mxngo Member

I have said things about my rank but they responded and said the rank is not getting verified. Also I have stuff going on in my life. So I'm quitting

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

Dude, just make a Purchase Issue thread

5. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

Please proceed to this link and click on Post New Thread (colored blue in the right down corner) :
    https://forum.mineswine.com/forums/purchase-issues.90/
    When creating your Purchase issue, please follow the format (link below):
    https://forum.mineswine.com/threads/read-me-purchase-issues.4153/

Notice you would need your receipt(s) listing your purchases. You can probably find it in your Email by typing Key Words (Mineswine, Purchase, "Thanks for your purchase")
    It would work better than make random threads in the wrong sections of the forums and make Goodbye threads.

Thank you, if you pay attention to this,

~teeb1234

6. Lockyex

Lockyex Famous Member

Minecraft Accounts: Lockyex
    ^

That can help you

7. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    ^^^ Did no one read this post?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

If he provides a receipt that will prove his purchase

9. Mxngo

Mxngo Member

Look CorporalBlober just pointed a good point out. I have proof from a staff member. JorgePlaysMC. My IGN was HayesBounds and still they refuse to even tell me if they checked or not.