There are 0 players online.
play.mineswine.com
Copy IP

Important Future Plans for MineSwine

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AustralianFlag, Mar 21, 2019.

1. AustralianFlag

AustralianFlag Owner Owner

Hello everybody,

It's time for an update on where MineSwine stands. There have been a lot of things discussed behind the scenes and now we're ready to present our ideas to you guys.

There's been a couple of minor updates for JediCraft while I've been around, but up until now, it's gone back to its former state in the past month. JediCraft is themed around Star Wars, which was tough for me because I did not have the slightest clue about Star Wars. All I could do was create your standard updates: a levelling system, some leaderboards, and a couple of fixes besides that. After that, nothing.

I'm not going to say that I haven't thought about JediCraft. We did have plans with more updates to be released, but I didn't see as much in JediCraft as anybody else has. I wasn't even playing Minecraft in 2013, and I haven't heard about MineSwine until January 2019.

It was time to hand JediCraft to someone who knew more of what they were doing. Moderocky came to me and suggested an idea. I really had no knowledge of Star Wars, which plays a huge factor. Rocky had also been around since JediCraft came to be, so it was logical that he took charge in the direction of JediCraft. He's put a team together, and he's already gotten started.

There are more plans too!

In the next couple of months, we plan on releasing Skyblock Season BETA. We have some very cool features that have been detailed and have been pushed into development. Unlike JediCraft and Star Wars, I do know a bit about SkyBlock. I played the game mode for a few years, and all that time I was not satisfied with the servers I played on. For me, there was always something wrong. Now I have an opportunity to create a SkyBlock that's well thought out and enjoyable for everyone.
    We're aiming to create a game that is both popular and unique, as MineSwine prides itself on making unique games.

As development in SkyBlock continues, I'll be updating you all along the way.

We'll continue to work to create a server that everyone can enjoy! Thanks for all the support.
    -Austin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
  2. ErikS

ErikS Rookie

cool beans gg gf.