Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Creative Server Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Jason Inc, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

Being on the creative server is fun to build with friends and show off your talent , However now thats theres so many new game modes across other servers (NOT ADVERTISING) It may get a little boring.

I suggest a ranking up System.

The First Tag would be

[Beginner]

[Player]

[Player+]

And it would continue along the lines like that. (The Tags can be anything , It could be server related by that I mean pigs and such.)

Rankups can be color nicknames instead of tags as well.

How to Rankup?
    Maybe , a staff member that has a good eye (Yes very vague..) can see the build and determine it. The Player would first submit their build on the forums or tell an online Staff. The Staff then would go to their plot and look at their build. If a player isn't online he would leave a Book in a chest or something showing his or her reviews and if he or she should pass or not.

Other servers have been using this method and It encourages players to build more and to fix their buildings so they can improve!

Just a Suggestion Please no Hate :(

2. Lockyex

Lockyex Famous Member

Minecraft Accounts: Lockyex
    Hi,

I have seen this before on other servers. I am sure if people wanted a rank they could either donate or apply for either staff or builder.

More than likely if they were building for a rank itd be builder rank.

From me I'd say no as we have enough ranks on the network for now and creating a whole new rank system for one server seems unnecessary to me.

I appreciate the suggestion and I am sure others will probably like it, this is just my opinion :)

3. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

You are Correct , Maybe this was a bad idea ;( And it could be coloured nicknames instead :) Thanks for your opinion though ;3. Also for your application for Builder as a staff. People may not want to work on the server just build on it? Idk if that made sense..

4. EntirelyBonkers

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: Palettels
    Hi, there are builder applications out there right now! I can tell you that being a builder is totally different from being apart of the staff team. You would just be building, not managing players :)

5. Lockyex

Lockyex Famous Member

Minecraft Accounts: Lockyex
    As stated above, being a builder is completely different to being staff. You don't manage the players or server, you simply build for the server :)

And no, no idea is a silly idea. You wanted something so you suggested it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jason Inc

Jason Inc Member

Where are these "Applications" ?

7. EntirelyBonkers

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: Palettels
    If you go to the forum posts page, https://forum.mineswine.com/forums/ they are underneath the moderator applications