Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

Anyone else missing SGRL??

Discussion in 'Survival Games + Guns' started by BossX, Dec 5, 2016.

?

Who's missing sgrl??

This poll will close on Sep 1, 2019 at 7:28 AM.
  1. I do!!!

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Meeeeee

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. BossX

BossX Famous Member

I know that for most of the people on forums jedicraft is the main game on mineswine, but i know that there are also people that are missing sgrl, like me. This might be a shock for some people, but in reality, im not desperately waiting for sgrl right now. It doesnt mean that i wouldnt like to have it back. It means, that i want the developers do their job as well as they can, so that the game wouldnt have to be taken under maintenance break (meaning another update) immediatly. I would also like to share my ideas with you. I have already talked about these with some staff members... well, not exactly talking, as they never responded. Anyways, here are some things that i would like to see in SGRL once it comes back:
    SGRL Kit/Gun suggestions
    Guns:
    Barret M107
    -This gun is at the moment rated as tye best sniper rifle on the world. Even after 2000 meters, it can shoot through light tanks!!! Sure we already have some really hard kicking bolt action sniper rifles (L118A and M95), but those only do like 4 hearts of dmg unless headshot; this one is ment to do like 6-8 (without headshot). Adding this would create a whole new bunch of tactics to the game, and also a fear of an extremely dangerous sniper.
    -Ammo capacity: 1 per magazine
    -Ammo type: 10.2×51Nato (doesnt exist in sgrl yet)

MTAR-X
    Sure we have a lot of full auto guns and such, but we dont have a modern one. Thompson??? UMP??? Those are both reeeally old models, espesially thompson. MTAR-X would be a modern version of them, working with the same gun mechanics. Lets show people that sgrl aint an ancient game where the guns are from world war 2!!
    -Ammo capacity: 32 per magazine
    -Ammo type: .45 ACP (exists already)

Zeus ×27
    This gun is ment to add some feeling of reality to sgrl. If you backstabb someone, in real life, there wouldnt be any chance of surviving that. With zeus, you could insta kill someone from the back, and i think thats what sgrl needs.
    -Ammo capacity: 1 per gun
    -Ammo type: none (this gun can only be fired once, using the electricity thats already inside the gun)

KITS:

HUNTER (donator kit)
    Golden M191 (gives target slowness)
    2 breads
    8 .45 ACP ammo
    Wooden sword with kb1
    Binoculars
    Full leather armor with frost walk on boots

ASSASSIN (Bacon kit, 2.5k bacons)
    MTAR-X
    1 Pie
    Chain chestplate and helmet
    Binoculars
    Wooden sword

• Like Like x 2
  2. Awesemo

Awesemo Active Member

This boi right here!

Anyways, these are all good ideas, from what I've seen, but I think it's time to wait for any further suggestions, as the development team, and the content team, are working hard enough as it is! (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The Barrett M107 would be a great addition to the game, but it would be extremely overpowered, and would have to be one of the lesser-found items on the map, for it to be fair.

3. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Its propably the only gun that the game really needs;
    A scope designed for super far shots (to make it suck at close quarter battles),
    Super rare ammo,
    Super rare gun,
    Super high damage

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

I do miss SGRL, sometimes I just want to go and shoot people. I kind of got bored of this gamemode though, when I decided to participate in SGRL tournament last year (or even 2 0_0) and I won 89 games (out of 100+ something) I believe in 24 hour period and won a third place... Never got my 50$ steam card though... I like that gamemode but we all have to be patient and wait for its return. Considering they change all the coding to their own, I understand why it takes forever to be remade.

~teeb1234

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BossX

BossX Famous Member

And you worry about your 50$??? FanMilk never received his xbox one, which is 6 times more expensive (at least WAS) than 50$

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ilya

Ilya Famous Member

I don't. I never said I am worried about it. And Im sorry for FanMilk and DesertEagle. But 50$ is 50$ and I spend idk... 12 hours of my life playing that day. You have won nothing, so you can't practically judge me for me being sad about never gotten 50$...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. BossX

BossX Famous Member

I spent 1 and a half years, and all i got was a reset.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Boredyx

Boredyx Member

Yeah. Pretty much all my MC memories ruined for me I guess...
    I mean why?
    I also think the server dead...
    8 players out of 20000 right now.

Anyways bye bye MC-RL, Bye bye memories.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Mackattack316

Mackattack316 Active Member

The good memories are the only reason i'm still here