Welcome to the MineSwine Forums!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today and get involved with the action!

aaahh, rules

Discussion in 'MineSwine Discussion' started by BossX, Nov 6, 2016.

1. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Welp, i asked for them, i got them. Just saying that Mike couldve said it with less words... but this is ok too :p
    Theyre pretty cool.... but does survival games also mean survivl games with guns in the last section? If so.... WHAAAT?!! How am i to break my last record with the biggest team killed if 4 is max???!!! (If this is only to normal sg, i understand, i suck at it :p)
    And then... whats the limit for being called a "youtuber". I have 73 subs, so im also a youtuber.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CorporalBLOBER

VIP

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    A youtuber on MineSwine is someone who has the correct tag in game. Youtubers will generally have the "VIP" rank but so does other people like the previous owners and important people, so don't get them confuse with that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. _JorgePlaysMC_

_JorgePlaysMC_ Active Member

I would say that the rule of four players max per team would apply to both SG and SGRL. Thats just how I see it, they are both the same game mode only difference is they factor of guns and new way of pvp.

4. Fukaziroh_

Fukaziroh_ Admin
    Administrator

Minecraft Accounts: Fukaziroh_
    I dont always fight a team of 4 People

But when I do they somehow manage to kill their teammates.

And yea for the rules, the "HERE" button for the allowed and not allowed modlist does not work it's not linked yet. I guess that means the list is in progress or something?

• Like Like x 2
  5. MCCoder

MCCoder Member

Confused, can't team with hackers or you will receive the same punishment... 80% of players that use hacks now days that are looking for playing on a server for a longer amount of time will be toggling and then on top of that 90% of the players that are teamed with them will not be aware they have hacks... Does this mean that you will punish the community for neglecting to know what hacks are or neglecting to catch them with hacks? Because I thought that catching them with hacks is the job of the staff...

• Like Like x 1
  6. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Couldnt the rule be changed to be like this:
    Maximum of a team of 4, unless fighting either BossX or Sui

• Like Like x 3
  7. ButterWarrior52

ButterWarrior52 Godlike Member

No. Just him.

=P

8. BossX

BossX Famous Member

Hello darkness my old friend.... no, thats too old for this.... Im gona SUI-cide now

9. WillS1888

WillS1888 Active Member

It means if you team with me in sgrl or sg you will get banned because according to you I "hack"