There are 0 players online.
play.mineswine.com
Copy IP

A280C irl build

Discussion in 'Media' started by HERB_YELIAB, Jan 5, 2018.

1. HERB_YELIAB

HERB_YELIAB Content Maker Builder

Minecraft Accounts: __HERB__
    [​IMG]
    Pretty much done with the externals finally xD

Now I'm working on the internals to add the cooling effect like easwbf2015, laser pointers and lights in the scope, and custom short magazines. The base gun is an airsoft STG 44 which I outfitted with a new custom stock, scope, and handgrip. I have some mid-build pics if anyones interested xD

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I’m very interested. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

3. VulcanEagle

VulcanEagle Padawan

I am currently planning on an Mandalorian Armor or a Imperial TIE-Fighter Pilot. (Most likely will go for the Mandalorian) here a Picture how I want it to look: [​IMG]

4. That looks dope!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. VulcanEagle

VulcanEagle Padawan

Its fairly cheap if you think about it...sadly if its about crafting I am absolutely retarted which is the Reason I am gonna work with a buddy of mine on it so I will most likely do the Armor and he makes the Helmet for me.

6. CorporalBLOBER

CorporalBLOBER Jedi Grandmaster

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    [​IMG]
    Same, but I designed my own and I'm going for a Mandalorian pilot.
    That's not my final draft though. One day when I get time I'm gonna plan it out a lot more and then start on making the helmet.

7. Just a question why is everyone wanting to make a mando suit? Why not some other?

8. Will Popowich

Will Popowich Nerf Herder

thats awesome

9. CorporalBLOBER

CorporalBLOBER Jedi Grandmaster

Minecraft Accounts: CorporalBLOBER
    Actually the Mandalorian stuff isn't the largest cosplay community in star wars. They are still behind first being Stormtroopers, Clone Trooper, Jedi, Aliens/creatures.

MineSwine it self just has a large Mandalorian community.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. VulcanEagle

VulcanEagle Padawan

Also Mandalorians are pretty cheap. 200€ max if you do it right.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. HERB_YELIAB

I started building suits using cardboard @VulcanEagle and @CorporalBLOBER then once i got the hang of sizing parts right, i moved on to bondo and/or foam. Although now I'm mostly working with sheet steel since i recently obtained a junk grill :D

Oh guess who started making mando chest plates [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  12. HERB_YELIAB

So since someone expressed interest in the build wip stuff ill stick a few photos here

[​IMG]
    The airsoft stg44 i started with (ew plastic stock that ill be replacing anyway so who cares)
    [​IMG]
    The place i bought the airsoft gun from also sent a free shotgun since there was some promo. Turns out i needed the grip from it (the black piece under the barrel). I also found a broken metal mop in someones recycling (red tube in place of faux wood stock). The diameter was perfect.

13. HERB_YELIAB

[​IMG]
    Theres the fresh-cut mop handle (right), an electic conduit fitting (4th from top) complete with nut (1st) and washer (2nd), the wooden butt (3rd), and a piece of hard steel wire bent into the shape of the harness hook (5th).

[​IMG]
    Stock assembled next to the battery (this actually was before the previous pic where i had cut a slot out for the battery connector)

[​IMG]
    Again before the part layout pic, without the aforementioned slot, it was a loose fit.

[​IMG]
    Everythings finished here. Parts are painted, and i endes up adding an extra shim to keep the stock from wobbling.

And then i killed it...
    [​IMG]

14. _SuperDerp_

_SuperDerp_ Trooper

Nerd(s)
    Geek(s)

• Joy Joy x 1
  15. HERB_YELIAB

Albeit true, the place I go airsofting with this thing is full of em too. Bunch o nerds and geeks runnings around with a bunch of m4's, m16's, ak's, and thompsons (and one a280c ofc) shootin at each other for fun.

XD show up with the steel helmet i made to go with it and you start hearing "woah a rebel"-random player "holy muffins! a rebel"-random other player "What'd you do to the stg?! ...wait is that... that's an a280!"- wwii german infantry loadout guy "THERE THEY ARE! SEEEE? TOLD YOU THERE WAS A REBEL!"- gunner of the 50cal mounted on a humvee (which was actually trailing a rebellion flag and has the insignia painted on the flak shields)

16. Herb your pretty talented.

• Like Like x 1
  17. HERB_YELIAB

[​IMG]
    Theres the rebel commando helmet to go with the rifle.

Have to find the rest of the build pics for the scope and the shotgun pump conversion tomorrow.

Thanks xD I'm not as good as I want to be, but I can't deny I have a knack for this kinda thing. I'll be taking machining courses this semester at college so hopefully I can remake some of these parts out of solid metal. I'd be willing to sell it once it isn't literally made of trash XD

18. HERB_YELIAB

The first serious suit I tried to make was the kashyyyk scout. Over a year later it still isnt close to finished since I kept trying new ways to build it as cheap, solid, and screen accurate as possible. I started several other projects in the meantime, but I plan to start working on it again pretty soon, this time using metal :D