Hey, everyone. We've reworked all the weapons for JediCraft aswell as fixing most of the current problems that have been occurred in the past few weeks!
- A new Killfeed feature has been implemented which shows what you have been killed by
- All weapons have been reworked, following patch notes just show the most important of the weapon changes.
- Bullets of the X-Wings and TIE-Fighter blasters now travel faster to make Aerial fights with the blasters possible on further ranges.
- Vehicle Missile Launchers increased travel speed while homing towards a target
- MPL-57 Ion Launcher no longer has a homing function, but deals increased damage within it's blast.
- MPL-57 Grenade Launcher delay between shots increased
- EADC-16 Missile Launcher increased travel speed while homing towards a target
- Pulse Cannon bullet speed increased to 1000m/s
- Pulse Cannon damage drop-off increased...
It’s finally here, everyone has been waiting, patiently. We’re sorry it took this long. It was important that we did this right the first time because that’s what the community deserved.
As of posting this, the network is now currently down, we are doing upgrades and getting everything ready. Don't forget that we will be live streaming the launch on our Twitch @ https://twitch.tv/mineswinemc
Notices: The store is currently disabled, just so no one buys stuff while we are updating.
What is new? Well, let's begin!
It’s probably the most requested game mode, ever. We have spent a long time trying to get it right, however, we are open to all the community feedback we can get. And remember this is an early version, so things won't be perfect! As of right now, you need 9 people to start a game!
It’s worth noting that this version will not have kits. However, we plan to release an update in the next few weeks that...
To prepare for the major updates ahead, the server will be going down for some planned maintenance on Saturday at 1am EST. It is estimated that this will take less than 30 minutes, however, we are allowing up to 2 hours to complete this.
Just a quick announcement, the network now supports 1.12 clients!
However, at the time of writing this, OptiFine is only available for 1.11.2 and below, so I recommend using 1.11.2 for now!
If you are wondering, no nothing on the network currently allows 1.12 blocks or mechanics, but it will allow 1.12 clients. If you want to see a full list of all the changes, check out this excellent video:
As you all may be aware that our current rules are kind of... poor. So, good news, we now have our own new set! I highly recommend you go and have a read. Big thanks to @CorporalBLOBER for getting these all done.
Also for a quick status update, SGRL is not far now
Hello, everyone, we're going to be starting a weekly update log for the server starting with this week, these updates will mainly contain all of the bug fixes we've done for the week but also sometimes extra features we've added. These posts will come out every Saturday (hopefully). Also on Saturdays, either @ssamjh or I will run a live stream with some staff members of us doing random stuff on Mine Swine, we'll be live on our Twitch, and YouTube. Anyways, on to the updates...
This week was mainly patches and bugfixes for last weeks JediCraft vehicles update. Keep in mind this is a summary of the week some of these changes may have been out last Sunday.
- Added ability to hide vehicle models.
- Made shop weapons sell for 33% of buy cost vs 50%.
- Made vehicle crash damage set to the current speed * 2, unless the...
I think quite a few of you probably knew this was coming considering Sam's dedication and effort he's contributed in the new update, I am excited to be working with him in bringing you a new community-driven Mineswine
So I hope you join me in welcoming Sam as our new OWNER!!!
(Now you can fully blame him for everything that goes wrong)
Due to popular request, we've removed the allegiance system while we make improvements to the system.
Again, due to popular request, we've added a beautiful spawn built by @CorporalBLOBER & @ssamjh as of now it only houses the shops (/shop removed). We've also added random spawning throughout the map so you should no longer be spawn camped.