It's time for an update on where MineSwine stands. There have been a lot of things discussed behind the scenes and now we're ready to present our ideas to you guys.
There's been a couple of minor updates for JediCraft while I've been around, but up until now, it's gone back to its former state in the past month. JediCraft is themed around Star Wars, which was tough for me because I did not have the slightest clue about Star Wars. All I could do was create your standard updates: a levelling system, some leaderboards, and a couple of fixes besides that. After that, nothing.
I'm not going to say that I haven't thought about JediCraft. We did have plans with more updates to be released, but I didn't see as much in JediCraft as anybody else has. I wasn't even playing Minecraft in 2013, and I haven't heard about MineSwine until January 2019.
It was time to hand JediCraft to someone who knew more of what they were doing. Moderocky came to me and suggested an idea. I...
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE FEATURES ARE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE, BUT WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE MONTH.
Hello everyone! Once again we are bringing you a list of brand new features! Enjoy and let us know what you think!
JediCraft is coming with a lot of brand new features! Some have been highly requested, others we just thought you guys would enjoy.
Attachments - Attachments are being completely removed very soon and will have no use, but any attachment guns you have will be available for use until we add Tier 3 guns which is explained below.
Achievements - Achievements are here! Complete these as another way to gain an income on the server. The achievement system can be accessed using the command /ach. This will update and you progress through each achievement, and each tier comes with a bigger reward.
Lightning Rifle - Slay your enemies with this brand new Tier...
The Eco Reset is now live! All money, inventories, and enderchests have been reset.
We have completely reworked the chest system so it should be less OP.
We have also added a few more towns and buildings to the Tatooine map for you to explore!
We are also coming out with kit changes. Member has received a new "Youngling" kit that has a 30min cooldown to hopefully give new players a jump on the competition. Marksman and Demoman kits also come with 1 piece of mandalorian armor. The amount of mandalorian armor in Jedi and Sith kits have been halved in order to keep them in line with new balance changes. You can view the items on our store.
JC has also received a few new guns:
- G-56 (Nebulator)
- Relby V-10 has been revamped
We have also added a /sell command for you all!
We hope you all enjoy this update! More to come in the future!
It's spooky season, and MineSwine has just received a spooooky update!
In celebration of Halloween, there will be a 25% off sale on everything in the store! So take advantage while you can! the sale will end on October 31, 2018. Hidden in the hub is an easter egg... if you find it, take a screenshot and send it into the MineSwine discord tagging me and I will give you a $10 buycraft voucher!
I come to you all with great news about some new features that will be added to the network tonight!
Features that we are adding are as follows:
- New donor kits for Piglet, Boar, and Hogwild ranks! You can view what is included in these kits on our store: https://store.mineswine.com/
- Unbans and Unmutes are now available for purchase on our store! Be careful, you are only allowed 3 Unbans. These two packages will not be affected be any sales. Unbans to not apply to bans for inappropriate names, skins, or capes. Admins also reserve the right to deny purchases of unbans/unmutes to specific people.
- A new kit called "Youngling" for all you new players out there! This kit will include some armor, a pistol, and food!
- Two new guns that I think have been long waited are also going to make light on the server tonight. The TL-50 and G-56! These guns will not be on the shop, and will only be obtainable from Tier II chests!
This announcement I know has been long awaited, but I am pleased to announce the official release of Tatooine! This update comes with many new and old features, as well as removal of a lot of bugs. We hope you guys enjoy this update as much as we do.
The features added are as follows:
- Land Vehicles are back! You heard us right, Tatooine features the well-acclaimed speeder, with more to come!
- Tier II guns are now available to non-donors through Tier II chests! The EE-3 and Bowcaster have been reworked to compete on the level of donor weapon!
- Forces have received a complete overhaul. All forces now work and can be toggled via the command /forces. Force Heal now has a purpose and heals yourself as well as others if you choose.
- Bounties are a new feature we have implemented to further add to the competition of JediCraft. You are now able to place bounties on certain players for a set amount and time. This can be accessed via the command /bounty. Trackers are...
I come to you with an update for the future of MineSwine JediCraft. As you all know, Tatooine is making a comeback to the network complete with a lot of the old features as well as some new.
As a result of this update, I will be taking down the main network starting tomorrow so that we may push all of these updates. The server will be brought up again on Saturday, September 22, 2018. The features to be added are as follows:
Automatic random-tp into the game world
Updated random spawn chest loot
Forces are now toggle-able
Force heal now heals yourself, not just others
And more to come...
I hope you all are as excited about this update as I am. I will also be adding some more features to the donor perks so stay tuned for that. Thank you for your patience through all of these delays.
Hello everyone. My name is Kyus, and I am the new Owner of the MineSwine Network. This announcement is to explain our plan for the revival of MineSwine. For now, just continue to be patient and we will have MineSwine up and running in no time!
Creative won't be around for long, so enjoy it while it is still apart of the network. We don't have any major plans for Creative at this time.
Survival Games: Reloaded
SG:RL will be back, but not right at release. We plan to take a look at the code and do a massive cleanup on the whole thing. After we clean it up, we will hire a beta team to test the server so that we can figure out any bugs and get them fixed straight away. After the clean up and bug fixing, we will bring back SG:RL, but this is not our main focus right now.
This is the section I know you all have been waiting for. JediCraft is currently our main focus on getting up and running. Right now, we are working on cleaning up the code...